While there are several ways to do this, the easiest, best way is to do the following as it makes the process fast and provides additional benefits of SSO (Single Sign-On) management of your account, not just with setting up Outlook.
1. Download and run the emailsetup.exe file attached to the end of this article.
2. Enter your email address and password as provided by your Administrator or LunaTech Support. Be sure you check the box next to "Remember me on this computer."
3. Select "Setup Outlook Profile."
4. Click Create to create a new Outlook profile.
5. Once you are done, you may open Outlook and your email will start downloading.
Note: If you've removed an account you've had for a long while and added it to a new machine (or the same machine, as it may happen sometimes) your email, contacts, and calendar items could take a while -- sometimes a day or more -- to synchronize between the server and your Outlook client. This is normal behavior and is dependant on the size of your Exchange account and your Internet speed.